Traffic sign production: 5 benefits of digital printing.
Multiple rounds of materials, heat, and processing: in the past, this time-consuming, multi-step process was your only option for creating reflective traffic signs. In today’s fast-paced market, that just won’t cut it.
As the signage industry has continued to evolve, you need a simplified production process that helps expedite your projects without compromising quality. This means going digital.
As a manufacturer of traffic signs, why should you consider switching to a digital printing process? At HP, we’ve combined our HP Latex Technology with 3M Digital Printing Solutions to provide a process that helps delivers quality output, consistently and reliably.
Digital printing powered by traffic safety experts.
To create a top-quality digital printing process for traffic signs, visibility, durability and reliability were our quality drivers.
HP is the leader in the digital printing industry and we needed a partner with a proven record of traffic safety signage to match. That’s why combining HP Latex Technology with 3M Digital Printing Solutions was a no brainer.
3M has over 75 years of traffic safety experience and 3M™ Reflective Sheeting is compatible with most common sign design software for custom and regulated sign graphics.
By combining both of our capabilities, we’ve created a simplified production process with five key benefits.
Five benefits of digital printing for traffic signs.
- Cost saving: Get rid of your costly black overlay film. You don’t need it anymore. You can apply the ink directly on 3M™ Reflective Sheeting.
- Simplicity: The digital innovation behind HP Latex Technology allows you to print your entire design directly onto 3M™ Reflective Sheeting without extra steps in production or layers in your application.
- Efficiency: You can now use the same printing process for traffic signs that you use for custom signs, helping to streamline your workflow and enable faster turnaround times.
- Easy user interface: Digital printing products are quick to install, easy to learn, and require no additional equipment.
- Improved work environment: Our HP Latex Inks are water-based, so you can help eliminate your employees’ exposure to hazardous inks with warning labels and high solvent concentrations.