Multiple rounds of materials, heat, and processing: in the past, this time-consuming, multi-step process was your only option for creating reflective traffic signs. In today’s fast-paced market, that just won’t cut it.
As the signage industry has continued to evolve, you need a simplified production process that helps expedite your projects without compromising quality. This means going digital.
As a manufacturer of traffic signs, why should you consider switching to a digital printing process? At HP, we’ve combined our HP Latex Technology with 3M Digital Printing Solutions to provide a process that helps delivers quality output, consistently and reliably.
Digital printing powered by traffic safety experts.
To create a top-quality digital printing process for traffic signs, visibility, durability and reliability were our quality drivers.
HP is the leader in the digital printing industry and we needed a partner with a proven record of traffic safety signage to match. That’s why combining HP Latex Technology with 3M Digital Printing Solutions was a no brainer.
By combining both of our capabilities, we’ve created a simplified production process with five key benefits.
Five benefits of digital printing for traffic signs.
- Cost saving: Get rid of your costly black overlay film. You don’t need it anymore. You can apply the ink directly on 3M™ Reflective Sheeting.
- Simplicity: The digital innovation behind HP Latex Technology allows you to print your entire design directly onto 3M™ Reflective Sheeting without extra steps in production or layers in your application.
- Efficiency: You can now use the same printing process for traffic signs that you use for custom signs, helping to streamline your workflow and enable faster turnaround times.
- Easy user interface: Digital printing products are quick to install, easy to learn, and require no additional equipment.
- Improved work environment: Our HP Latex Inks are water-based, so you can help eliminate your employees’ exposure to hazardous inks with warning labels and high solvent concentrations.
Learn more about digital printing from 3M.
Fill out the form below to contact a 3M representative and find out how 3M’s experience with digital printing can help your business.
About the AuthorMore From Sonia Grobanopoulos