The holidays can be stressful.
From balancing baubles, to marathon gift-wrapping, to ruthless stampedes in the mall – your to-do list can be overwhelming. Luckily, we’ve got surviving the holidays down to a science.
At 3M, we apply science to solving some of your toughest challenges. With 46 core technology platforms, we work to improve every business, home, and life – from helping you have fresher air at home, to reliable healing, to helping re-imagine the world’s energy.
This year, we wanted to use 3M Science to help give you a stress-free holiday.
Here are our top 10 tips for surviving the holidays with 3M Product essentials.
Top 10 tips: the science of surviving the holidays.
- Make your list and check it twice. Use Post-it® Notes to help keep you organized this holiday season.
- Give your guests a warm welcome. Hang your outdoor wreath on a Command™ Outdoor Large Metal Hook. It’s specifically designed for outdoor use and can hold up to five pounds.
- Online shopping this year? Keep your trigger finger in fighting form. The 3M™ Gel Wrist Rest for Mouse Pad will help keep you comfortable as you surf the web.
- Do your gift-wrapping skills leave something to be desired? Use Scotch® Magic™ Tape to smooth out seams and help you camouflage less than ideal wrap jobs.
- Don’t let a gift-wrapping paper cut slow you down. Nexcare™ Comfort Bandages can help seal and protect, so you can enjoy the holiday.
- The worst thing about holiday dinners? The clean-up. Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge is equipped with 3M’s Non-Woven Web technology to help remove tough, baked-on messes.
- Need some peace and quiet? From the busy malls and grocery stores, to run-ins with your in-laws, protect your ears (and your nerves) with 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic Uncorded Earplugs.
- Are your walls looking worse for the wear? Touch up scuffs and scratches before your guests arrive, using ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter’s Tape to keep your paint job crisp without damaging the drywall.
- Are your strings of lights getting tangled? Is your garland hanging just a little too low? Use 3M™ NO RESIDUE Duct Tape for temporary hold and quick fixes.
- You love your pet, but you don’t want to take them to the holiday party with you. Use a Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller to get rid of stray fur and keep you looking party-ready.
Enter the #3MWishlist Gift Pack Giveaway.
Want to win all the items from our tips for surviving the holidays? Click the contest link for more details.
See full program rules here. The 3M Holiday Gift-Pack Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins on December 4th, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on December 19th, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. By participating in this Contest, you are signifying your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by these Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”).
To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada and must have reached the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Despite the foregoing, employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of 3M Canada Company (the “Contest Sponsor”), its parent organization, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfilment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) are ineligible to enter or win.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Contest, You can earn one (1) Entry, as follows:
Facebook: To enter via Facebook, you must log-in to your Facebook Account and visit @3MCanada. Next, locate the “3M Canada Holiday Gift-Pack Giveaway” post that has been posted on the Fanpage. After locating the Contest Post, provide a reply to the Contest Post on the Fanpage that: (i) includes a comment that depicts, describes or otherwise reflects “What is your favourite 3M product to use during the Holiday’s?”. When the required step of the entry process are complete during the Contest Period (as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), you will automatically be eligible to earn one (1) Entry in the Contest per Facebook post.