The holidays can be stressful.
From balancing baubles, to marathon gift-wrapping, to ruthless stampedes in the mall – your to-do list can be overwhelming. Luckily, we’ve got surviving the holidays down to a science.
At 3M, we apply science to solving some of your toughest challenges. With 46 core technology platforms, we work to improve every business, home, and life – from helping you have fresher air at home, to reliable healing, to helping re-imagine the world’s energy.
This year, we wanted to use 3M Science to help give you a stress-free holiday.
Here are our top 10 tips for surviving the holidays with 3M Product essentials.
Top 10 tips: the science of surviving the holidays.
- Make your list and check it twice. Use Post-it® Notes to help keep you organized this holiday season.
- Give your guests a warm welcome. Hang your outdoor wreath on a Command™ Outdoor Large Metal Hook. It’s specifically designed for outdoor use and can hold up to five pounds.
- Online shopping this year? Keep your trigger finger in fighting form. The 3M™ Gel Wrist Rest for Mouse Pad will help keep you comfortable as you surf the web.
- Do your gift-wrapping skills leave something to be desired? Use Scotch® Magic™ Tape to smooth out seams and help you camouflage less than ideal wrap jobs.
- Don’t let a gift-wrapping paper cut slow you down. Nexcare™ Comfort Bandages can help seal and protect, so you can enjoy the holiday.
- The worst thing about holiday dinners? The clean-up. Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge is equipped with 3M’s Non-Woven Web technology to help remove tough, baked-on messes.
- Need some peace and quiet? From the busy malls and grocery stores, to run-ins with your in-laws, protect your ears (and your nerves) with 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic Uncorded Earplugs.
- Are your walls looking worse for the wear? Touch up scuffs and scratches before your guests arrive, using ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter’s Tape to keep your paint job crisp without damaging the drywall.
- Are your strings of lights getting tangled? Is your garland hanging just a little too low? Use 3M™ NO RESIDUE Duct Tape for temporary hold and quick fixes.
- You love your pet, but you don’t want to take them to the holiday party with you. Use a Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller to get rid of stray fur and keep you looking party-ready.