You’re busy. In any given day, you could be working on multiple job sites.
You want to be well equipped for any job. You need to have all the best tools and products available to get the work done safely, efficiently, and without compromising quality and workmanship.
At 3M, it’s my job to help electricians choose the right products for their projects, whether splicing, insulating, performing new construction, or routine electrical maintenance.
You depend on 3M Brand Electrical Tape – products like 3M Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 have long been fan favourites. But what’s in the rest of your toolbox?
An electrical product line built on a reputation of safety and reliability
Choosing the most efficient tool for the job means you’re wasting less product, replacing your supplies less often, and reducing the risk of failures and breakdowns.
For decades, that’s why many of you have chosen 3M Brand Electrical Tape:
- It’s our technology: 3M invented vinyl electrical tape – it has been on the market for over 70 years.
- It’s constantly improving: to keep pace with the electrical industry, 3M Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape has been reformulated over 16 times.
- It’s backed by strong technical support: My colleagues and I actively provide technical support, onsite visits and training to help equip you with the know-how you need to get the job done right the first time.
You know our electrical tape helps make it easier for you to get the job done – and deliver results that last. What you may not know is that the same can be said for the rest of 3M’s electrical products.
Electrical solutions for a job well done
The entire customer line of 3M electrical products is designed with you in mind. We are constantly taking stock of challenges on the job and in the market, and creating new solutions – or improving upon old ones.
- To withstand volatile Canadian conditions, our tape is formulated to stick and flex in tough weather conditions.1
- Our wire connectors have fantastic bite so they spin on quickly and tighten down easily, to help you splice with confidence.
- We offer lubricant to help you reduce cable damage.
- Our insulating end caps and sleeves can be trusted to help protect cables and wires from water, abrasion and weather.
On their own, each product is designed to help you deliver on your job with confidence. Together, they give you the benefit of efficiency and quality no matter what you need to pull from your toolbox.
To see how 3M is helping improve the way electricians work go to: 3M Electrical Construction.
About the Author
[enBio=Mario is always looking for new and innovative ways to help solve customer challenges. With almost 10 years of experience, Mario has seen the impact of scientific advances on making safer and more reliable products. He helps to drive these changes from the centre, working to identify gaps, trends, and new product or application opportunities.],[enJob=Application Development Professional, Electrical Markets Division, 3M Canada],[frBio=Mario cherche toujours de nouvelles manières d’aider à résoudre les problèmes des clients. Avec près de dix ans d’expérience, Mario a été témoin de l’impact des progrès scientifiques sur la fabrication de produits plus sécuritaires et plus fiables. ],[frJob=Professionnel de la mise au point d’applications, Division des marchés des produits électriques, Compagnie 3M Canada]More From Mario DeAgazio