Need to change your motor lead connections? We have a solution for that.
Your days are busy – moving from task to task. Whether you need to connect several motors or maybe you’re amidst a scheduled maintenance shutdown.
Regardless, when you’re connecting motors, you need something fast and reliable. It needs to be strong enough to withstand vibrations and keep moisture out. But the hitch here is that it also needs to be re-enterable, so it can be removed for future maintenance needs.
A rugged, easy-to-install, and re-enterable solution should be your preferred option. All of which helps save the installer and maintenance operator time, while providing peace of mind that the solution is CSA approved* and offers long-term reliability. That is where 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits come in.
Here are six benefits to choosing 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits.
- Fast installation: 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits can help reduce overall installation time because they require fewer steps – helping improve productivity.
- Small footprint: There typically isn’t much space in the motor connection box, so having a product that takes up little space, like 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits, you can get your installation done in tight spaces.
- CSA approved*: All low voltage motor lead connections must comply with CSA. 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits are CSA approved*.
- Vibration resistant: Motors move, and they often vibrate – and so do your connections. 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits stay on and protect, throughout all the vibrations.
- Easy re-entry: As soon as a shutdown comes, it’s a race against time to service all that needs maintenance, and get the lines back up and running. You need connections that can be taken apart easily and put back together to help save time. 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits offer easy re-entry, so you can get your maintenance done quickly.
- Available in a wide variety of voltages: Not all motors run on low voltage (600V or less). Some motors use 5kV and 8kV. We have 3M™ Motor Lead Splicing Kits available in the same small footprint and pig-tail configuration, for your Medium Voltage motor connections.